Sunday 15 November 2015

Flapjacks Pancakes, Bali

If you are a fan of pancakes and waffles or anything with batter, this would be a god-sent to you. I love their pancakes and the home made ice creams that accompany them are just heavenly!

We found this gem of a dessert place while we were walking along the streets along Kuta Beach Rd, Bali and I love it!





Despite my raves about their pancakes, please do NOT order their ice lemon tea! It was really a sour experience and I did not enjoy a single sip! It was so sour that I could not even finish half of it and I am fond of sour-y drinks and food. The apple soda was really good and refreshing though. So I guess just the ice lemon tea was not up to par.



The Ferrero Rocher ice cream felt like peanut butter ice cream with a hint of chocolate but the chocolate pancake was one of the best I have ever had! nyum! The cream cheese icing was also excellent and lent a bit of saltiness to the sweet dessert. 

Tiramisu Pancake with Fererro Rocher Gelato





























The original pancake used below was fluffy and simply delicious! I thought it would not be as delicious as the chocolate version but I was wrong. It was amazing! The bananas were cooked to tenderness with lots of caramel sauce thrown in. The slightly tangy raisins made it a very good combination. The strawberry sorbet still has bits of strawberries in it and the swirl of whipped cream made it really wonderful. I can't decide whether I like the Ferrero pancakes better or Banana Foster...

Banana Foster Pancake with Strawberry Sorbet































Look for them at:
Flapjacks
Jalan Kartika Plaza, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Phone:+62 361 765100
Hours: 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...